Welcome to March & District Squash & Racketball Club.
March Squash Club provides excellent facilities for Squash & Racketball for all standards of play & has been committed to doing so for 30 years. The club has three quality courts which have recently been refurbished plus excellent off court facilities including access to March Town Cricket Club’s Bar and facilities.
The club is run by members and as a result the membership fees and court costs are extremely reasonable. All monnies are re-invested in maintaining & improving the facilities on offer.
March Squash Club offers a variety of activities, whether for the complete beginner or the elite player. These include:
- Internal Winter leagues for Squash & Racketball, Summer leagues are organised on a handicap basis
- Fortnightly Club Night are held on Monday’s, 1800hrs – 2000hrs. All members are welcome
- Coaching by a SRA level 3 Qualified Coach
- Tournaments and activities including handicap competitions – so that players of different abilities can meet on equal terms
- Teams are entered in the Regional Leagues
- Information is circulated to Members by a monthly Newsletter, Notice Board Posts and Via the website.